When I was little I used to think that the pulp and seeds of the pumpkin were just hindrances in the pumpkin carving process. It wasn't until last year that I discovered that the seeds can be roasted into a delicious snack!
2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds, cleaned and dried
1 teaspoon of sea salt
Non-stick cooking spray
1. Rinse and then spread seeds on a paper towel to dry overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. Make sure that all of the pulp is off of the seeds and then place them on the baking sheet.
4. Spray them with the cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
5. Bake for 22-25 minutes (or until golden brown), turning the seeds after 12 minutes and letting them finish baking.